It can be difficult to watch your child struggle over everyday tasks. You might feel overwhelmed with the number of decisions you have to make to get them the help they need. Our goal is to make it easy and simple for you. We will help you get to the root of their struggles and collaborate on a treatment plan that is best suited for your family.
The evaluations include standardized testing, clinical observations, parent/caregiver input, and developmental history to create a cohesive picture of your child’s current level of performance.
Family education plays a key part in a child’s success. The evaluation report is reviewed with caregivers to discuss the results and clinical recommendations. We make sure the family has a good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the child.
We create a treatment plan specifically designed for your child that includes direct therapy practices, play-based approaches, language-rich environments, and parent-coaching.
We strive to create an atmosphere of learning, nurturing, and support. Our staff is highly trained to treat a wide range of disorders and exceptionalities across all natural and academic environments.
We Can Help!
- Develop your child’s speech and language skills on time
Late-Talkers / Speech-Language Delays
- Improve pronunciation and say words right
Phonological / Speech Sound Disorders
- Build meaningful relationships with others
- Be independent and self-sufficient
- Learn and understand more
Reading / Listening Comprehension, Learning Impairments
- Overcome Speech / Language Disorders
- Language Impairments
- Intellectual Disabilities (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome)
- Apraxia of Speech
- Eat and swallow safely and effectively
Feeding and Swallowing